BE THE BEST TALENT
JOIN OUR GLOBAL TALENT NETWORK
TO SHAPE THE FUTURE
Technical Pre-Sales Partner
Keeping evolution as Constant, Yobitel make a platform for every individual and organization to reinvent and innovate their business during each convergence phase in technology.
In Yobitel we’re committed to ensuring everyone in the company continues to benefit from working in an environment of cross-departmental collaboration, where all contributions are recognized and acknowledged.
We’re a passionate, hardworking and sociable team and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us as we continue to grow.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join the company. And the successful applicant to this role will benefit from running projects absolutely integral to our growth plans over the coming years.
We are currently looking for a Sales Partner to join our UK team and work with us in a Sales Conversion Contract basis (Commision based) who has knowledge and experience towards Technical Pre-sales and Executive Sales.
• Technical / Executive Sales Partner with excellent communication and convincing skills to handle executive level customers directly and over calls.
• Pro-active Engagement with Cloud and IT Infrastructure Partners to identify the right adoption of technology and business cases to address the required solution for customers.
• Coordinate directly with company’s executive directors, execute the sales strategies and engaging them at prospective clients and able to provide professional advice on appropriate solutions and products.
• Pro-active engagement with regional Cloud and IT Infrastructure Managed Services Re-sellers to promote sales, preparing customer based solutions, Pre-sales Billing till customer on-boarding.
• Generate leads towards cross vertical Small & Medium Business (SMB) Companies and Enterprises across the country and to create new sales opportunities.
• Adopt to learn new technology and services (in Pre-sales motive) and to deliver Proof of Concept (PoC) / demo of Cloud and IT Infrastructure services to the customers.
• Prepare and Perform Pre-sales and commercials with customers and re-sellers.
• Working closely with marketing team, create and close sales opportunities and to satisfy the goals of Business development process.
• Listen attentively to customer need and guiding them in right direction towards multi cloud market according to company's plan to transform their applications and services on the cloud platform.
• Working on a commitment of monthly / quarterly targets of small to medium size ($5m)deals.
• Development of various accounts and product lines through different marketing channels
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with our customers to create and drive your sales pipeline and by developing a core understanding of our unique business needs and promoting in the market.
• Leads to be generated through references, Cold Calling and other resources by guiding the internal sales team.
• Advantage if prior Experience in working as a Pre-Sales Engineer.
• Experience in Business Development, Lead Generation, Proof of Concept Delivery in Cloud and IT Infrastructure services.
• Excellent Communication and delivery skills and Will travel to client places for meetings-presentations, negotiations, closing deal
• Prepare Presentations, Proposals, and Quotations, Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve Close Sales as per Target.
Qualification: Any Bachelors/Masters Degree required, Relevant IT Certifications - ITIL, Togaf will be an advantage.
Salary: Commission Based per Contracts / PO
Location: London, United Kingdom